National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) invites application for the following posts
Name of the Post: Consultant – Community Processes / Comprehensive Primary Healthcare
• Possess an MBBS / BDS / AYUSH with a post graduate degree or diploma in Public Health/Epidemiology/IT/Communications
• Have at least 3 years post-qualification experience in implementation of health programmes, including community health
• Experience in direct implementation of health service delivery programmes through government, NGOs or Regional Resource Centres.
• Experience in one or all of the following: documentation, data analysis, and training.
•Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Working knowledge of Hindi/other major regional language
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Demonstrated experience in working with NGO led Primary Health Care/Community Health Worker programs/state level public health programmes.
Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Age Limit: Maximum of 35 years of age (As on Last date of receiving of applications) - can be relaxed upto 5 years for women candidates.
Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 44,000/- to Rs. 1,08,000/- per month
Note: It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your application, without which it will not be accepted.
To Apply: Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for receipt of application: 03-08-2018.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.