The National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH), Kolkata invites application from interested candidates along with Bio-Data for attending interview for filling up the following Teaching Posts purely on contract basis
Name and No. of Posts:
1. Professor - 2 posts (Repertory)
2. Reader - 1 Post (Organon)
3. Lecturer - 1Post (Repertory)
1. M.D (Hom.) in concern subject included in the Second Schedule of HCC Act; and
2. Professor or Reader possessing a recognized Post Graduate Degree qualification in Homoeopathy
or a Lecturer holding a recognized Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy with eight years teaching experience as Lecturer.
Professor - Rs.55,000
Reader - Rs.40,000
Lecturer - Rs.30,000
Date of Interview: 12-02-2018 at 11.00am
1. Preference will be given to persons having eligibility to be Guide as per CCH Regulation.
2. Persons in the teaching profession of homoeopathy retired (age below 65 years) /In-service, possessing requisite qualifications mentioned above against each of the category is eligible for appearing Interview as per schedule.
3. The selected candidates will have no claim for regularization or any preference shall be given with filling up the posts on regular basis. The service shall be terminated on completion of terms as indicated above.
4. The candidates must bring 2 recent passport size self attested photogaraphs; all original certificates of educational qualifications and experience certificate and one set of self-attested photo-copies of all the documents to be submit to office before 1-hour of schedule time of
5. No. TA/DA shall be paid for attending interview.
6. In the event of selection the candidate shall have to join within 3-working days failing which next candidate shall be given the offer of appointment.
7. Director, NIH reserves the right to modify the number of vacancies and selection or non-selection of any candidate and to cancel or modify the notification without assigning any
reason of communication to any candidate.
8. Details can also be seen by visiting the Institutes’ website www.nih.nic.in. Candidates are requested to follow website regularly for any update.
National Institute of Homoeopathy,
Block – GE, Sector-III,
Kolkata – 700106